Home / Buying / Definition of payment arrangements
Definition of payment arrangements
For the most part of productions related to orders factories usually charge 40% before starting and the remaining 60% before shipping, but there are other ways to do it;
Conditions may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, and also depending on the complexity of the orders/projects, the quantities to be produced and the confidence that they will establish with different clients;
Our action is guided in order to simplify the payment process the best way for the concerned parties.